Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Vacation Days 11 and 12

Two rather slow days!! 
I am having difficulty recalling exactly how I spent the past two days!

Torri's quilt is now quilted, bound and labeled!  Rob and Isabel's quilt is also labeled.  All are wrapped and packed and ready to go! 

Today, I spent time with my friend Whitney.  Her significant other just left with the 251st for a one year tour in Afghanistan.  Please pray for all of those men and women, that they will be safe. 

We had lunch, and did a little shopping.  Through the wonderful assistance of the man in blue at Best Buy, I found exactly what I needed to complete the photo DVD.  Of course Whitney was a big help in getting his attention!  I also did a bit of research at Lowes for our new shower stall.  We want to take the jacuzzi tub out of the master bathroom and replace it with an oversized shower. 

I have some great information and will be putting together some estimates when I get back next week. 

When I returned home, I finished the photo DVD and it was a success.  Whew! Glad to have that completed. 


No comments: