Today was a stay at home day!
The plan was to finish the binding on Rob & Isabel's quilt. I managed to make my very first bias binding and sew it to the quilt. As I was hand stitching the back of the binding, I kept finding areas where I stitched too close to the edges. These errors were at the inverted points. I found that I had to restitch several areas. This slowed me down and tired me out!
I did what I could tolerate then put it aside until tomorrow
Thanks to my friend Janice, I have a serger to use to serge the edges of the cloth napkins for the NJ party. I finished half of those today. With that project, I used up a load of black and white fabric!
I also worked the phones today and finalized the NJ party arrangements with the hall and the caterer. My dear friend Kathy notified me that some of the items I ordered had arrived at her house in NJ.
I arranged my schedule for tomorrow mornings errands, and ordered adapters for my sewing machine so that I can use the embroidery module with my laptop. My old desktop has finally died, and the newer laptop does not have the same connections!
I know I worked all day, but I feel like I have very little to show for it!