Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Break, Day 5

Today was a Gleaner's House day. It has been several months since I worked there, and I was missing the place. I had three items that I was bringing in to donate, which is good, since I did bring home a few items!

One was a one cup coffee maker...I broke the last one and really did not want to buy a new one. I am not sure if it works, but we will see in the morning! I also brought home a large box of paper and damaged books for a Jackson High School Senior who is saving papers for their Project Graduation fund raising.


I also brought home this item to test and make sure it all works.All is well with this LeapPad! Back to Gleaner's it goes next week.

We had a great lunch at Jack's, full of fun and laughter.




Then it was off to visit with Mom for a while, stopping at Ada's country store on the way back for a few herbs.



I spent part of my evening so far finishing these puzzles! It was wonderful to declare them done, but a bit sad to see a few pieces missing. Nevertheless, here they are!

Now, they are back in their individual bags, ready for the next owner!



















No comments: