Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bring me home a Surprise!

The comment I hear from Vince every time I go to Gleaners Thrift Store!
One day, I brought home these little treasures:

The yellow maverick is an actual size Matchbox car, so you can see these are tiny bottles of beer, the one on the right is a Corona, the one on the left is a Negra Modelo.

Over Christmas, Rob was here, and some beers were purchased. These are what is in my refrigerator still:
The yellow maverick is a an actual size Matchbox Car! These are the full sized bottles of Corona and Negra Modelo!

I found it extremely funny that the tiny bottles just happened to be the exact same beers that we actually had in the refrigerator!

1 comment:

Jack of Tales said...

I'm going to have to send this to Izzy. She'll find it hilarious.

Love you Mom