Thursday, March 22, 2012

The 600--more items removed!


Spring Break officially began today at 3:01PM.
Vince is leaving tomorrow to take some items to his brother Sal, and help his mom move.
I was slow on taking the photos, but here is the lawn-mower and aluminum ladder loaded into Vince's truck.







Here is a photo of the storage box on the trailer which is currently housing the following items: mower deck, spreader, tiller, and edger.




This is the green wagon that will have a new home tomorrow--a lovely freecycler named Wilda is giving this wagon a new home.










This brings the total removed to 71 items. We did add those 4 items, so I have 533 left to go!
Now that Spring Break is here, I will be able to get into the boxes in the garage to sort and price for the yard sale. I will also continue the household purge. None of those items will be counted until they are sold! But at least I can get a count of what is there!

No comments: